Monday

How To Hide Or Remove Powered By Blogger Attribution Gadget On Blogger.


You want to customize, hide or completely remove the "powered by blogger" attribution link ?. If you notice, it can't be remove just the way you remove others. Now, i will teach you how you can get reed of it.
I divided this tutorial into two sections for easy and better understanding; the first section only dealt with how to hide the attribution link, while the second section dealt with how to remove the gadget from your bog.
Follow carefully through my steps.


First Section.


How To Hide Powered By Blogger Attribution Gadget:



Step 1:

➠Login to your Blog dashboard, click on ⇒Theme tab and then⇒ Edit HTML button.

Step 2:

➠( By using ctrl + F on ur computer) Search for the code below;
 ]]></b:skin>

➠Replace the code above with this code below;
#Attribution1{display:none;}
]]></b:skin>

*Don't worry it won't scatter your script.


Note: All what we've done above will only hide "Powered by blogger" attribution on desktop version of ur blog, so we need to do the same thing for the mobile version of your blog.

Step 3:

➠Now search for the following code;
<b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='true' title='' type='Attribution'>

➠Replace the code below with the one above;
<b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='true' mobile='no' title='' type='Attribution'>

 Finally, Save your theme or template.



Second Section.


How To Remove Powered By Blogger Attribution Gadget:


Now to remove the "Powered by blogger" attribution follow the steps:

➸In your template, locate the two lines of codes below;
<b:section class='foot' id='footer-3' showaddelement='no'> <b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='true' title='' type='Attribution'>
➸From above change showaddelement='no'>  to  showaddelement='yes'>in the first line.

Also, change locked='true'  to  locked='false' .

Finally, Save your template!.

Note: You've enabled the attribution gadget to be removed what's remaining now is to remove it...let's go there....

➸Go to the Layout option tab of your blog and click on Edit link of the Attribution Widget. Now, you will see the additional option to remove the widget.

Damytechs-attribution


Finally, click on the Save  button shown at the top-right corner and enjoy!



Now, you can easily add your own text linked copyright messages and other information by adding new Text or HTML/JavaScript Gadget in your blog footer.


You've learnt how You Can Hide Or Remove Powered By Blogger Attribution Gadget On Blogger. , if any you have any complaint just drop it down in the comment box below and don't forget to share this post if it was helpful to you. Thanks!.

Share This

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:37:00 pm

    Hello! I just wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for the excellent
    info you've got here on this post. I will be returning to
    your blog for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to news from you, we always get you connected and updated.
      You're highly welcome.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous7:37:00 pm

    What I actually concern myself most about is wellbeing subject areas.

    By myself, I sign up for catalogues dealing with this subject matter, and I continue
    to keep educated about the latest wellness studies.
    How is this important? Personally I think there
    is no more critical emphasis for my time. Moreover, this blog website entry seems as though it's worth my time to read.
    I dig through thousands or even more of personal blogs
    every week. Truth be told, my backbone definitely is uncomfortable and I desire a fresh new hobby.
    lol Anyway, I think if everyone composed blogs about their niche in the
    universe, and did so articulately, we'd have a much more
    cool Cyberspace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Always check for more us for more interesting tech updates.

      Delete
  3. Notes: Technically, that adds the concerning user to the group "nopasswdlogin". Replace with the respective actual username, obviously.
    walmartone.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:46:00 am

    Very soon this website will be famous among all blogging and site-building people, due
    to it's fastidious content

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:08:00 am

    I've been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like
    yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally,
    if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be
    much more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:57:00 pm

    Attractive portion of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to
    say that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access persistently
    quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:14:00 pm

    Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
    It's on a totally different topic but it has
    pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:22:00 am

    Thanks on your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you might be a great
    author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and definitely will come back down the road.
    I want to encourage that you continue your great work, have a
    nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:35:00 pm

    Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with
    us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely
    loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Fantastic blog and amazing design and style.

    ReplyDelete