Thursday

Airtel Nigeria : No More ₦100 For 50mb

Evening guys, few days ago I explained to you guys on how to get the Mtn GamePlus Xmas Data for free ,I hope you're all enjoying it, if anyone is having an issue concerning that let me know before time passes and keep checking us for more offers.


Yes!, it just this afternoon when Airtel communication network Ng notified me via SMS about their adjustment in data volume for that of the daily plan. It used to be 50mb at the rate of ₦100 but now they've increased the data volume to 75mb at same price.
Immediately I was notified I dialed the subscription code so as to confirm and it was so.


In case You MissedHow To Know/Check Your Current Tariff Plan-All Networks


Anyway, it's a daily plan (even the smallest daily plan). I just hope they will not just stop at ₦100 plan, other bigger plans should be attended to also. 


Just like Glo Ng that increased the data volume of subscribers upon renewal for all the plans. Also, for the couple of some months now they've been declaring free data day.
Airtel need to work also on their "day" data plans and not only night. That's it.

To subscribe for any of the plan dial *141# then read the option and choose your best preferred package.


What do you feel OR what do you have to say about this??


Share This

0 comment: